Kaufland - your super supermarket
When it comes to summer holidays, there is no place like Croatia... And when it comes to summer shopping, there is no place like Kaufland - your super supermarket!
PLAY AND WIN:
- TOP PRIZE: luxurious trip to the finals in Moscow for two; VIP treatment and accommodation at the Sheraton 5-star hotel
- DAILY PRIZE: 32 X Sony LED TV – 43XE7005
- and when the Croatian national football team is playing you have the chance to win a Playstation 4 Slim 500 GB + Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
Always choose the best for yourself. Choose Kaufland.
If you're wondering why you should choose Kaufland as your summer shopping destination, the answer is very simple - because we have the best offer and the best prices in town. And that's what we support with our brand values.
Our brand value: discount prices
- more than 2000 products with discount prices
- more than 200 attractive products in our weekly leaflet
- great choice of products with permanent discount
Our brand value: top quality
- impeccable freshness due to daily delivery of goods in our stores
- long-term cooperation with reliable domestic and foreign partners
- very strict and regular internal controls as well as testing on various independent institutes
Our brand value: top choice
- great variety of assortment: from private labels to top brands
- 10 000 - 12 500 food products as well as 2900 - 8000 non-food products in our assortment
- numerous attractive offers
Our brand value: simplicity
- all in one place
- self-service bakery without waiting in a queue
- friendly employees and quick service at the cash desk
Did you know?
- Croatia's coastline is 1800 kilometers long; it has 1246 islands, 48 of which are inhabited
- the largest island is Krk and the smallest one is Smokvica Vela (a part of Kornati archipelago) with an area of only 1,04 square kilometers
- the Island of Jabuka is of volcanic origin
- the Island of Galešnjak is often referred to as the Island of Love due to its heart-shaped form ♡
- the sunniest island is Hvar with more than 2700 hours of sunshine per year
- a beach on the island of Brač called Zlatni rat changes its shape and colour depending on the wind